Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mechanical Face (Unfinished) [cont]


Rather than just update my previous post I decided to start an new one since I tend to lag sometimes. That, and it gives me an excuse to have more content. Luckily, this is a short one.

I started working on the drawing more and, like I had said earlier, it turned out completely different than what I had originally started. I think the only part still there from the beginning is the top layer of teeth and nose. If you look at the post below you can see the big differences. I honestly thought that previous drawing was going to more or less be the final product (in terms of the face at least).


So I'm going to add more to the left side of the page since right now it's basically just the face. And I'm going to continue with the whole steam/smoke (not sure yet which of the two it will eventually be) throughout the background. And of course, I'll post the finished pencil drawing, if anything just to drag it on until I have new content (like I always do).

No comments:

Post a Comment