Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Finished Pencil Drawing (Face)

So it took me alot longer than I thought it would (but considering I'm a big time procrastinator I guess maybe it was sooner than I thought?) but I finally finished this drawing... at least the penciling. All I have left to do is the inking. Which may be the hardest part next to actually coming up with what to draw. And of course, I still have yet to purchase the Koh-I-Noor pens, which are out of stock until 12/22. I think I might have to buy some other pens in the meanwhile. That, or just use one tip size throughout the whole thing.


If you look back at the previous version(s) of it, you can see how much has changed since I first started it. And actually, when I originally started drawing I began with only the face. I really didn't have much of a goal, which is the way I usually go into a new piece (sketchbook or otherwise). Sometimes that can be a good thing, but other times it may not work out the way I had hoped. But I think this did. Hopefully the ink and color come out the way I hope they do. The next step after I've finished is to maybe do something similar on a larger scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment