Thursday, April 14, 2011

Step by Step Drawing 1.3

In this picture I fixed some of the lines a little bit and went over most of the hair with a thicker tip. I think it really helped to give the hair some depth. I also added the first layer of color.

Step 5

The next picture is almost complete, well the girl at least. I need to touch it up a little bit, you can kind of see some spots but it's mostly done. Now I just need to add a background or something(?) I'm still not sure what to do with it.

Step 6

On a side note, if you notice in this post, compared to the last two ones, the quality and color look alot better. That's because the drawings were scanned wireless so I think the image quality wasn't as good so I connected my laptop directly to the scanner and you can immediately see the difference in quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment