Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Step By Step Drawing 1.2

At first I wasn't sure how to draw the hair, meaning that I didn't know whether or not to keep it simple with straight lines like I had planned to. So instead I just sort of used the rough sketch as a guideline and just started filling it in and see how it would come out. The result is a mix of my usual cross hatching.... That's exactly what I was trying to get away from doing, but I knew that I'd eventually get to that point. I'm going to limit the cross hatching to the hair and nowhere else.

Step 3

I just finished it up to this point this morning. There's alot more detail, and some of the lines were made bolder. It's coming together better than I was hoping for. Now all I need to do is finish it by touching it up and adding more depth and maybe a background or something.

Step 4

No comments:

Post a Comment