Thursday, January 13, 2011

Elements of Style Art Show

I finally finished the flier for the art show next Saturday, January 22nd. I decided to hand draw it because I couldn't find a font I liked. That, and the fact that I lagged on starting it. I have a really bad habit of procrastinating.

So I had finished the Elements part and was going to scan it in and fill in the rest in Photoshop but we needed the fliers printed out for the Pomona Artwalk this past Saturday night so I just free handed the rest of it in pen.

The art show also features artwork by Nere. She's another talent artist currently in downtown Pomona. Some of the work she does is stenciled and goes well with what I'm going to be having up. She scanned the flier for me and touched it up quite a bit. It's a lot more online-friendly now. Also that night



ELEMENTS of Style Art Show

Art by MikL & Nere
Music by dj estereo & BlockCity

music, drinks and art

Saturday, January 22nd
@
Elements of Style Salon
415 W. Foothill Blvd.
Claremont, CA 91711
6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment